The conference will be held from Monday, January 20, 2020 through Thursday, January 23, 2020 at the Doubletree by Hilton, New Orleans.
What's new this year?
WE LISTENED TO YOU! Remember those evaluations we have you fill out at each ODD Ball? We try to implement as many of your ideas as we can each year. We have a lot of exciting new offerings based on YOUR feedback to announce for 2020.
1. A new lineup of great speakers! See our speaker page 1 and page 2.
2. A new emphasis on learning through peer engagement and networking. In addition to our usual suite, we have set aside the breakout room for the purpose of focused networking and discussion time in the evenings.
3. A few breakout sessions just for managers!
4. The addition of a vendor showcase.
5. An opportunity to support the local SPCA by giving back, taking a tour, doing a service project or all of the above!
6. Organized events that allow you to enjoy the sights, sounds, and tastes of the vibrant city of New Orleans, all while getting to know your fellow ODDs better.
7. Because we don’t want ANYONE to miss the meet and greetdue to the timing of their travel, we’ve moved it to Monday evening after the first general session.
We are very excited about the programming that we are offering this year and we hope you are too. We hope you will join us in New Orleans for The ODD Ball 2020!
For more information about the history of our group and The ODD Ball (and why we call it that!) please go to our About page.
We'd like to thank our Gold Sponsor, Gingr Software!
We'd like to thank our Bronze Sponsor, Broadly!
Owners of Dog Daycares
We'd like to thank our Silver Sponsor, Live Oak Bank!
We'd like to thank our Diamond Sponsor, NVA Pet Resorts!